Monday, May 3, 2010

Feeling out of control?

Some days just seem to spiral out of control, don't they? I'll start out with the best of plans; a to-do list, a tight schedule and a get-it-done attitude.

Somewhere in the middle of the day my schedule is lost, the to-do list has nothing checked off and my attitude reveals my frustration!

I have found a chore chart (sometimes several) can save the day and get us all back on track.

One look at the chart tells us instantly what we need to be doing. And by the time the first chore is done, my sense of productivity has been restored. And if my own frustrations have led me to nag, I'm ready to stop that because I'm feeling on top of things again.

Not a perfect fix, but a reliable one, to be sure.

Have you ever found a chore chart to be useful in this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are wanting to accomplish with a chore chart.