Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Potty Training Reward Chart

It's not all about chore charts, thankfully.

What I love about charts is that they are so flexible for family use. Here is a perfect example.

This potty training reward chart is just the ticket if you are toilet training a toddler. Using one of these is also a great way to introduce your toddler to the positives of goal setting and personal achievement. Yes, I really believe that, even though it sounds high-minded.

No matter what language you use to describe it, chore charts and potty charts and the like are invaluable tools in a home, when used properly. If you follow my link above, I also give tips on just how to do that.

Just add stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are wanting to accomplish with a chore chart.