Friday, November 5, 2010

Printable Kids Charts - Use'em Every Which Way You Can

Lots of us use printable kids charts (that's a link to another article about kids charts you might like) for all kinds of things. That's why I like to look at lots of behavior charts or reward charts all over the web.

Even though I've been using some sort of chores for kids chart for almost 30 years, I still learn new things when I go exploring! Potty Training Concepts is one of my favorite potty training supply stores and they have a bright, fun assortment of free potty training charts, too.

The Duggar family gave insight into using chore charts. I really like Michelle's comment on how the kids learn they are an important - VITAL - part of the family through the use of chores.

I agree completely! Kids may complain but don't get sidetracked by that! Anyway you can build a culture of teamwork and community in your family you are doing a wonderful thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are wanting to accomplish with a chore chart.