Friday, April 8, 2011

Grocery Shopping List Template

A grocery shopping list is like a chore chart for grownups. A grocery list serves to keep us on task, accomplish more with less stress and yet stay simple.

Think that's a lot to ask of your grocery list? I don't. I've been using them purposefully for years and I know they work hard in our home.

Here's a link to a grocery shopping list template you can download and make work in your home.

What about cleaning? Do you use a house cleaning checklist? I keep mine in my head but I confess that if I actually use a household chores list I get more accomplished faster. Just as with all chore charts.

Some things never change.

The trick with all kinds of charts is, of course, to use them diligently. I like to consider them my little servants, working for me so that I don't have to keep all this stuff stuck in my head. I find many people underestimate how useful charts can be, but then folks often ignore things designed to hold them accountable!

Again, some things never change. Enjoy the downloads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are wanting to accomplish with a chore chart.